Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 20:35

Répondre au sujet  [ 2 messages ] 
 THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF : excellente guitariste 7 cordes .... 
Auteur Message
Long Distance Runner

Répondre en citant le message
Message THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF : excellente guitariste 7 cordes ....
THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF est une guitariste / chanteuse / compositrice excellente qui a sorti un EP mais qui va le ressortir bientôt agrémenté de titres bonus.

Elle vit entre la Finlande et les USA.

Perso, j'adore ce qu'elle fait, c'est plein d'énergie, et ça reste dans la tête :)

Elle a fait une reprise non conventionnelle de "Paranoid".

Vous pouvez entendre 3 titres sur sa page myspace, dont "Great Expectations" qui est son "tube", et sa reprise de "Paranoid".

http://www.myspace.com/thecommanderinchief

12 Jan 2011 0:25
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Répondre en citant le message
I am extremely honored and proud to announce that the world's leading 7 string guitar company, Ibanez, has given me the privilege of calling the one and only 7 string Prototype, of their new Falchion / X series guitar, my new official guitar! This guitar is not available as a 7 string at this moment - apart from the prototype.

The combination of the slim neck, tremolo system, amazing design and sound, made me fall in love with this guitar, when it was introduced to the world at the Musik Messe in Frankfurt 5 weeks ago.

My Falchion 7 is a neck thru guitar and the neck is made of Maple and Walnut. It has a Mahogany body with flamed Maple top. The firger-board is of Rosewood. The Edge Zero 7 bridge is specifically designed to handle rough Metal playing and it is truly amazing to play - the guitar stays in tune no matter how brutal I am!

I want to thank Mick at Ibanez HQ in Japan, Rocky at Ibanez HQ in Europe and Stefano from Mogar Music in Italy for supporting me, as an unsigned artist!!!

It is a great privilege to be part of Ibanez's amazing artist roster!

The guitar will be available on the market as a 6 string version shortly.

ENDORSEMENT NUMBER 2:

I am very honored to announce that I am now officially a Seymour Duncan artist!

It was no doubt in my mind that I wanted their amazing sounding, high quality pickups for my new 7 string guitar.

I have the SH 5, Humbucker, in the bridge and the SH 2, jazz series, in the neck. This gives me the power and fatness I want for my rhythm sound, combined with the warmth I want for my lead guitar parts and solos.

I want to thank Brandon and Evan at Seymour Duncan, US, for their support and very quick handling of my request! I am very honored to be part of their amazing artist roster!

ENDORSEMENT NUMBER 3:

I am very proud and happy to announce that I am now officially endorsing Ernie Ball guitar strings.

This is a big deal for me, since I always have problems finding the 28 to 58 strings, no matter where I am. Knowing that I always have the strings I need is a great relief for me!

I play these strings: 9, 11, 16, 28, 38, 48 and 58.

The 28 to 58 gives me the resistance I need for my extremely powerful and aggressive rhythm guitar playing.

The 9 - 16 are perfect for my lead guitar playing and guitar solos.

I want to thank Stefano at Mogar Music/Ernie Ball in Italy for the great support!

The Commander In Chief

Ibanez 7 string guitarist / singer / songwriter

PRESS

"The Commander in Chief is no less than a double threat to the metal world. Not only can she sing her ass off, and I mean sing (she is classically trained in opera with a vocal range of D3 to B6), and hit notes so high that glass shatters and dogs look at each other and go “what the fuck,” this 21-yr old Norwegian born shredder mangles the fretboard of her 7 string Ibanez RG 7620 with untapped ability and lightning speed.‘Battle For The Mind’ is year end, top list material. " Ken, Metalbuzz.net
"Her music is fantastic, incorporating power, melodies, passion & inspiration; no mean feat for an artist in this day & age, not to mention a female doing business in what can be described as a male dominated genre! It was a real pleasure to talk with her, to listen to her talk about her influences & aspirations, plus play her records on the show. It opened my eyes to a fast-rising star, & if The Commander-In-Chief isn't on your MP3 player, then there's something wrong with you!" " Big Jim, The Rock Show, UK
" I can say I have found all that I'm looking for from a real Metal album: excellence, sublime vocals and instrument performances, top-notch arrangements rife with catchy and powerful lines. If you are an honest, serious Metalhead endowed with self-esteem, follow my advice and do all your best to get this EP. I adore you Commander In Chief, I am your little sex toy, order me whatever you want, I will fulfill your every wish with no hesitations. MARKUS GANZHERRLICH www.rockmetalbands.com" Markus Ganzherrlich, http://www.rockmetalbands.com

24 Mai 2011 13:49
Profil YIM
Répondre au sujet   [ 2 messages ]