Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 23 Mai 2024 12:54

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
 Black Country Communion - Nouvel album ? 
Auteur Message
Creature de la Nuit

Répondre en citant le message
Message Black Country Communion - Nouvel album ?
Ouais je sais, sur le coup-là j'suis pas trop à la pointe de l'info puisqu'ils en causent depuis début janvier, mais bon...
Comme y avait pas encore de topic consacré, au moins il y en aura un de prêt quand le disque en question sortira...

Citation:
Black Country Communion To Record 3rd Album

Black Country Communion will enter the studio in June to record the band’s third album for release in late 2012. The hard blues-rock group comprises Glenn Hughes, Derek Sherinian, Joe Bonamassa and Jason Bonham.

Since the band’s formation in 2010, they have released the acclaimed “Black Country” (2010) and “2” (2011) albums.

In a new interview with Artisan News, singer-bassist Hughes stated that he expects the musical direction of the band to continue in the same vein as the band’s second release.

“We just did two albums back to back, both successful records. And our live DVD is out now. We’re really, really happy with the progress of where we’re going musically. So we’re sort of on course now.

“It’s kind of a continuation… There’s gonna be some darker stuff on there, because the lyrics I’m writing are kind of dark. There may be some moments of drama in there, I like drama in the music. So the songs I have ready are definitely a continuation of [the first and the second albums].“

J'avais vraiment bien aimé les deux premiers albums du groupe, même si le premier se trouve être plus inégal que le second (beaucoup plus homogène en qualité), avec de l'excellent ("Song of Yesterday", "Beggarman") et du bof ("Medusa"). Si il suit le chemin du second, pas de souci, je prends volontiers...
Donc là, tel que vous me voyez, je suis tout content qu'ils continuent le groupe, même si Sherinian a l'air d'avoir du pain sur la planche cette année...

19 Mai 2012 1:00
Répondre au sujet   [ 1 message ]