Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 10 Mai 2024 19:06

Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 
 The Clan Destined - Vers un nouvel album 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message The Clan Destined - Vers un nouvel album
Martin Walkyier vient d'annoncer qu'il bossait sur un nouveau The Clan destined

British vocalist Martin Walkyier (SABBAT, SKYCLAD) has issued the following update:

"It is my great pleasure to announce that I am currently working upon writing and recording some brand-new material for THE CLAN DESTINED.

"Due to the literally thousands of emails and messages I've received from you kind people via the THE CLAN DESTINED website and my MySpace page, I have now decided that the time has come to compose a follow-up to the critically acclaimed 'In The Big Ending...' CD and DVD release. I also promised my father that I would write something to honour his memory just one week before he died in February 2007; and as I'm sure you will all appreciate, this was a very heartfelt oath that I feel morally obliged to fulfil.

"I am both honoured and privileged to have recently recruited the exceptionally talented guitarist and composer Jacqui Taylor to THE CLAN DESTINED cause. Jacqui is precisely the kind of musician that I have always dreamed of eventually meeting for very many years now, the type of person who takes her music as seriously as I have always done. Jacqui practices her guitar for at least eight hours per day, which is the kind of sincere dedication we're talking about here!

"Working together with Jacqui Taylor is truly a breath of fresh air and a brand-new beginning for both myself and THE CLAN DESTINED. Anyone who doubts what I'm saying is more than welcome to visit Jacqui's website to see just why I'm so intensely excited about our current collaboration.

"Despite the fact that I have never earned a vast fortune from making my music, my sincere and honest approach to my creativity thankfully means that I have the support of a small army of fans and a few loyal friends. One person undoubtedly worthy of mention is my old comrade and fellow band-mate in SKYCLAD and RETURN TO THE SABBAT, the drummer Jay Graham, who presently is battering the skins with his band RAVENS CREED. Jay will be recording the drums and percussion (and maybe also playing some keyboards) on the new recordings from THE CLAN DESTINED.

"I'm currently looking for people who have what it takes to join together with me in this creative endeavour, both in the studio and at live THE CLAN DESTINED concerts (you know who you are!).

"If you feel that you have what it takes to be a member of THE CLAN DESTINED, then please don't hesitate to get in contact me via the official website, www.theclandestined.com.

"I've also spent the last few months setting up my own 24-track recording studio, to facilitate the composition and recording of these new THE CLAN DESTINED demo tracks for you all. As I'm sure you can imagine, for a man normally accustomed to working with words, competent sound engineering is a skill that I have as yet to acquire. Yet, as with my understanding of the German language; this is something that only time, patience, good ears and just the few active brain cells remaining to me will undoubtedly learn to fully comprehend."

22 Oct 2009 6:13
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Bah, dans deux semaines, il se fâche avec tout le monde et il quitte le business de la musique pour vendre des t-shirts.
Plus sérieusement, In the Big Ending... était plutôt sympa, moi j'veux bien un nouveau truc, au moins pour voir si Martin sans Skyclad, c'est mieux que Skyclad sans Martin.

"Pour passer de 100 à 83, nous n'utilisons pas, nous, scientifiques, la règle civile de 3 parce que bon voilà. On utilise une règle un petit peu à nous qui est la règle de : 3 [(3^1 x 1) / 3]. On obtient des résultat sensiblement équivalents."

22 Oct 2009 10:53
Crimson Idol

Ah yeah, j'avais ouï dire que Martin se remettait au boulot. Mais j'étais pas certain que c'était avec The Clan Destined.

Donc c'est très cool ma foi (j'avais beaucoup aimé In The Big Ending), mais comme Poulpe j'espère qu'il va aller au bout de sa démarche quoi.

22 Oct 2009 17:29
Répondre au sujet   [ 3 messages ]