Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 18 Mai 2024 4:38

Répondre au sujet  [ 7 messages ] 
 Manowar = groupe d'ados? 
Auteur Message
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Répondre en citant le message
Message Manowar = groupe d'ados?
MANOWAR bassist Joey DeMaio's special guest appearance as himself in the second season of the German TV series "18 Alone Between Girls", originally scheduled to air on Friday, October 14 on Pro Sieben in Germany, has been postponed to a future date by the company. A show synopsis reads as follows: "The only four guys at the 'girls' boarding school' have to defend their hard-fought position around the many girls students they deal with every day. They have to study for their final exams, BUT how is that possible to concentrate with all the girls around you?! And on the top of that, Mr. Joey DeMaio himself comes for a visit..."

Joey DeMaio will be appearing in his first guest role on episode 9. In the episode, DeMaio will reportedly be arriving on a chopper right in front the boarding school in Holy Town.

11 Oct 2005 19:25
Long Distance Runner

Trust - Promesse Osée

12 Oct 2005 18:40
Heavy Metal Lawyer

12 Oct 2005 19:23
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Hardt a vu ça surtout : 18 Alone Between Girls, ça l'a attiré cash :D

13 Oct 2005 6:53
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

13 Oct 2005 16:58
Long Distance Runner

Dans une interview Ross The Boss dit qu'il ne serait pas contre un retour dans le groupe :

Metalzone.gr has posted an audio interview with MANOWAR's former guitarist and founding member, Ross The Boss. Download the audio file at this location. During the interview, Ross discusses the possibility of rejoining the group, the reasons for his original departure from the band, the "death" of the American heavy metal scene and his latest projects. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

Metalzone: Do you see your self doing something similar other bands are doing nowadays, [rejoining MANOWAR] to do a world tour with the band or new material?

Ross The Boss: "We did talk about that before doing the [Earthshaker Fest] show in the beginning. So that is not impossible. [Rest assured] that's not impossible."

Metalzone: How about an album?

Ross The Boss: "An album, wow, that's a whole other fact. Joey [DeMaio, MANOWAR bassist] is a very busy guy. He has his record label, he’s got HOLLY HELL, he's got a lot of stuff in his plate, many things to do and, for me to come up and write songs like we used to in the past, it takes a lot. It takes a lot of time and money and effort now. Things were a lot simpler back then. We were all living together, we were younger, and I didn't have my family, bla bla bla bla…. You know it's the not the same thing."

Metalzone: It's different now — you have different priorities.

Ross The Boss: "Sure, but I would love to write songs with them again. I would love to write songs with MANOWAR. You know what?! This is my philosophy in life: At this part of my life I am so lucky to be able to write to be able to play with my friends. Now I don't care who they are — THE DICTATORS, SHAKIN' STREET. I played a show in Paris last year at the Olympian Theater. I played with my buddies from THE SPINATRAS, I played with JP [DICTATORS drummer JP 'Thunderbolt' Patterson], I played with MANOWAR, and I play with the BRAIN SURGEONS. As long as I can play with my friends and make some money and be happy, I am very grateful for that. That's the way I feel. I consider MANOWAR all my brothers, they are all my brothers and I am sure they think of me in the same way. I would just love to play with them."

Metalzone: How do you see the metal scene nowadays?

Ross The Boss: "I gotta tell you something; the scene in America for heavy metal, the kind of heavy metal that I like, is totally dead. It doesn't exist. To me it doesn't exist. When you can't go out to a club and hear the metal like that anymore... There's a band playing, there's this 'nu metal' in America…"

Il a bien changé le Ross The Boss quand même.

Trust - Promesse Osée

13 Oct 2005 21:57
Soundchaser

Groupe d'abdos c'est certain...

enfin bon, vivement hell on earth part 5 qu'on voit quelque chose de different de HOE4 qui etait une redite de HOE3 qui reprennait pas mal HOE2. :? Qui lui n'avait, heureusement, rien a voir avec HOE1. lol

Mais pour HOE5 avec le show earthsaker ca devrait bien le faire !

18 Nov 2005 11:46
Répondre au sujet   [ 7 messages ]