Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 06 Mai 2024 13:42

Répondre au sujet  [ 9 messages ] 
 GLENN HUGHES 
Auteur Message
Skeleton In The Forum

Répondre en citant le message
Message GLENN HUGHES
Alors qu'il vient de sortir un live assez décrié, Glenn Hughes semble remuer le couteau dans la plaie avec un autre album en public, simple celui là...Mais avec un set également bouché par des classiques lourdingues de DP. Enfin, il y a quand meme quelques autres bons trucs ! Il a plus qu'a passer en france. :hmm:

According to GHPG.net, Pink Cloud Records has released a new GLENN HUGHES (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) live album, entitled "Freak Flag Flyin'". The CD, which was recorded live in the U.K. in October 2003 during Hughes' "Love and Homecoming" tour, is currently on sale on Glenn's "Soul Mover 2005" tour and will be made generally available after the tour. The track listing for the album is as follows:

01. In My Blood
02. Higher Places
03. Seafull/Beyond The Number
04. Written All Over Your Face
05. Can't Stop The Flood
06. Seventh Star
07. Mistreated
08. Gettin' Tighter
09. You Keep On Moving
10. Wherever You Go

En fait ton metal est à mon metal ce que mon café est à ton café.

27 Fév 2005 23:03
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Il y a Seventh star, rien que pour ça, ça m'interesse

28 Fév 2005 0:06
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

In a recent interview with MelodicRock.com, legendary vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) spoke in greater detail about his new collaboration with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi, which also features Kenny Aronoff (ex-JOHN MELLENCAMP) on drums. The trio have cut 13 tracks, all produced by Bob Marlette, who worked on Tony's first solo album ("Iommi") in 2000 and the BLACK SABBATH "Reunion" album in 1998, and whose recent productions with SEETHER and SHINEDOWN are currently in the U.S. Billboard charts.

Commented Hughes: "What we have here is one hell of a focused record. This is Iommi's best work. Riffs, songs…just blow-your-mind-type stuff. I told Tony it was his best work since BLACK SABBATH. It's one hell of a record….and when you here it you will know what I'm talking about. 'The DEP Sessions' was well received, we call that the appetizer for what's coming. The whole rock industry took a shine to us working together again. I'm going to do at least 80 shows solo this year and Tony and I will tour the world on this record. It's an album for me that will compete with VELVET REVOLVER and AUDIOSLAVE."

04 Mar 2005 19:53
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Et un mp3 pour le live: http://www.ghpg.net/dl/glennhughes_frea ... ampler.mp3

Line-up:
Glenn Hughes - Vocals and Bass
JJ Marsh - Guitar
Thomas Broman - Drums
Lars Pollack - Keyboards

04 Mar 2005 19:55
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Legendary bassist/vocalist Glenn Hughes (DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) has posted the following message on his official web site:

"I am here in Germany and I must say the audiences [on the European tour] have been fantastic. There has been a lot of emotion and feeling coming from them, giving me back the vibe to raise my game. I am building a great foundation on funk, soul and rock on this tour. As I've said before, this is a new era. For those of you who don't know what I mean, it simply comes from the spiritual growth that has been giving to me. For those of you who have been to the shows and are coming to the shows: you will see and hear what I mean. It's a feeling and I am totally living in the moment. I am not thinking about yesterday or what I am going to do tomorrow. It's a soul connection. 'Soul Mover' [Hughes' new solo album] is the biggest selling release in a long time; there is a lot of activity happening in my life and career and I am sincerely greateful for the blessing. We are all enjoying this journey and personally, I have never felt better in my life."

Si seulement ça pouvait le faire venir en france. :'(

05 Mar 2005 23:44
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Sanctuary Records has reportedly set a June 28 release date for the new collaboration between BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi and legendary vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH). Aided by drummer Kenny Aronoff (ex-JOHN MELLENCAMP), the duo have cut 13 tracks, all produced by Bob Marlette, who worked on Tony's first solo album ("Iommi") in 2000 and the BLACK SABBATH "Reunion" album in 1998, and whose recent productions with SEETHER and SHINEDOWN spent time in the U.S. Billboard charts.

Speaking to MelodicRock.com recently, Hughes said about the upcoming CD, "What we have here is one hell of a focused record. This is Iommi's best work. Riffs, songs…just blow-your-mind-type stuff. I told Tony it was his best work since BLACK SABBATH. It's one hell of a record….and when you here it you will know what I'm talking about. 'The DEP Sessions' was well received, we call that the appetizer for what's coming. The whole rock industry took a shine to us working together again. I'm going to do at least 80 shows solo this year and Tony and I will tour the world on this record. It's an album for me that will compete with VELVET REVOLVER and AUDIOSLAVE."

13 Avr 2005 7:21
Profil Site Internet

Putain j’ai hâte d’entendre ça, les collaborations entre ces deux là ont toujours été excellentes

13 Avr 2005 7:41
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Legendary bassist/vocalist Glenn Hughes' (DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) official web site has beeen updated with the following message:

"The day after the Arrow Classic Rock show on June 11th, Glenn, Chad Smith, JJ Marsh and Kjell Haraldson will play a show in Zoetermeer, Holland. This show (Sunday, June 12th) will be a full and original funkrock extravaganza! It will be the only European club gig so far featuring this line up. Furthermore, Glenn will play in Sofia, Bulgaria on May 28th. Finally, a South American tour is currently being put together for August 2005. Countries to be visited are Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Mexico. After this latin adventure the band might travel to Russia. A tour with Tony Iommi [BLACK SABBATH] is still in the pipeline, but is not likely to happen before November 2005. More details when available!"

As previously reported, Sanctuary Records has set a June 28 release date for the new collaboration between Iommi and Hughes. Aided by drummer Kenny Aronoff (ex-JOHN MELLENCAMP), the duo have cut 13 tracks, all produced by Bob Marlette, who worked on Tony's first solo album ("Iommi") in 2000 and the BLACK SABBATH "Reunion" album in 1998, and whose recent productions with SEETHER and SHINEDOWN spent time in the U.S. Billboard charts.

21 Avr 2005 18:44
Profil Site Internet

Ca s'appelle Fused cet album de Iommi et de Hugues et c'est excatement ce que j'attendais, du bon heavy dans la lignée du Sabbath ou hugues chante, Seventh star

1. DOPAMINE
2. WASTED AGAIN
3. SAVIOUR OF THE REAL
4. RESOLUTION SONG
5. GRACE
6. DEEP INSIDE A SHELL
7. WHAT YOU'RE LIVING FOR
8. FACE YOUR FEAR
9. THE SPELL
10. I GO INSANE

MUSICANS:
TONY IOMMI (Guitars)